Welcome to my practice. I am native Albanian, born and educated in Albany. I graduated from Albany High School, attended the Albany College of Pharmacy, and received an early admission to the SUNY Buffalo School of Dentistry. I completed a two-year residency in the specialty of pediatric dentistry at the Children’s Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. I returned to Albany after my training and have been treating children in the Capital District since 1974.
I completed board certification in the specialty of pediatric dentistry from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 1980. I am one of only 18 dentists recognized by the Academy of Laser Dentistry to certify other dentists in standard proficiency to use lasers and have achieved the position of Mastership status from the Academy of Laser Dentistry.
My philosophy is to provide my patients with the most up-to-date oral care using the latest and best materials and technology available in as pleasant and caring environment as possible. My dedicated staff has assisted me in meeting my goals. Many of my staff members have been with my practice for more than 30 years. They are a knowledgeable, well trained, and professional group of dedicated healthcare providers.
Accomplishments and Honors
- Fellow in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow in the International College of Dentists
- Diplomate in the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Mastership in the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- For more credentials click here
- The American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- International College of Dentists
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- The Third District Dental Society
- The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- International Affiliation of Tongue-Tie Professionals